Friday, July 09, 2004

silly machines. . .

I've been having computer problems lately. Sorry about teh m4j0r lack of updates recently. I'm trying to get everything working and stuff, but I've got a three day meet this weekend, so it's going to be tough to get the updates in. In the meantime, I recommend you go look for your own media (or make some):

Infoshop this place is the shit for anarchists and stuff.
Indymedia this is the independent news source. tons of stuff from ordinary people all over the world.
These places have loads of news:
Reuters
Al Jazeera
Washington Post
NY Times
The Nation
The Economist (maybe a bit of capitalist edge at times, but good objective news)
Yahoo! News is good, but their AP section is best:
The Guardian
AlterNet

Blogs to check:
This Modern World is a neat little thing
http://www.tothebarricades.tk/ is sean's site. very good.
anti-war blog. not much more to it than that
AMERICAblog: Because a great nation deserves the truth

Ummm... I could put more, but I don't know if anyone has the time to read all of that stuff. Be sure to check it out. Woot! Taking back and improving our media one post at a time! (sounds odd when I just linked to a bunch of mass media/ corporate giants' sites, but there's nothing wrong with using a free resource)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home